Sunday 6 December 2015

Starting From The Ground Up (Again)

Hey all, remember me?

Probably not as I haven't been on this blog for the last year! In my defence I've spent the last twelve months completing university and starting my first graduate job; which has kept me busy.

Now that things have settled down for me, I do plan to become more active on this gardening blog in the new year. No entirely sure what can grow in January, especially with the British frost coming but there might be some indoor herbs I can start with.

Do you know any easy-to-grow herbs... especially ones that I can cook with? It might be quite fun to grow catnip, the herb that makes cats go wild with delight. My cat Monty would like that I think.

Anyway, enough rambling. this was just a quick blog to let you all know that I am returning and cant wait to get my fingers green again. Keep a lookout for the new post in a few weeks time on our Facebook page here

All the best for the new year,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment