Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Hello and welcome (back?)

As you may have known, last year I undertook a horticultural adventure which found me messing around in the back garden planting an array of vegetables that didn't exactly grow....

Anyway, I'm back for another round and I won't be beaten! This year I'm planting pretty much the same vegetables as last year, with one major difference: they ell be grown in a different way.

Last year I planted all my roots in the plot of earth that I spent days labouring over for no apparent success. So this year, the majority of my seeds will be planted in pots! This makes growing conditions easier to control, hopefully increasing my yield.

Let's start with my miniature radish pot:
It sits quaintly on my windowsill, but don't underestimate it. Over the coming weeks I will be posting regular updates on it's progress.

As always, if you have any suggestions, please let me know (as I have no idea what I'm doing).

Until next time!
Sherwin 

No comments:

Post a Comment